Aerotek Facilities Technician in Westminster, Colorado
Aerotek is hiring a Facilities Technician!
• Responsible for having knowledge base to overseeing facilities vendors, for example: plumbing, electrical, furniture, landscaping, fire systems, HVAC.
• Daily checks of the Ball buildings (4 currently).
• Completing and closing work orders.
• Completing all monthly preventive maintenance items assigned to him (example: fire pump, recycling, company vehicles, and generators).
• Remove recyclable trash and bring it to the corresponding compactor.
• Move and relocate furniture, as required.
• Install/remove pictures and other wall decorative
Please contact Taylor Keegan at (303)224-4527
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.