Daifuku Web Holding Company ELS - AMZ - Amazon Robotics Technician II in Thornton, Colorado
Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam’s Club).
The Amazon Robotics Technician II (AR II) will be responsible for performing the housekeeping, general maintenance, and repair of Amazon Robotics hardware and conveyor.
- Follows all Amazon and applicable third party safety policies and best practices
- Completes all required training
- Uses appropriate tools and equipment to safely enter the robotics field (MMA, SRBRS, etc.)
- Writes and communicates effectively
- Answers radio calls and assists operators when requested (pod crashes, spills, disabled drive units)
- Escorts non red badge AR floor entrants
- Conducts floor Preventive Maintenance (floor cleaning, fiducial inspection and repair)
- Conducts Drive Unit Preventive Maintenance
- Conducts ARSAW Preventive Maintenance
- Conducts Station Preventive Maintenance
- Documents all maintenance actions in EAM.
- Conducts and/or assists other AR Techs in troubleshooting and diagnostics of AR hardware
- Completes preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
- Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
- Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
- Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
- Electrical, knowledge of basics components
- Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
- Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
- Attends and passes ARU Essentials certification
- Conducts Charger Preventive Maintenance
- Repairs/replaces AR hardware (drives, chargers, safety system equipment, and stations)
- Repairs ARSAW
- Supporting continuous improvement in department
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
- Experience with robotics and automated equipment. Understand flow of system, start, stop, and un-jam. Check zones, drive units and minor repairs, PM's with assistants
- Electrical knowledge of basics components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
- Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless ofrace, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to obtain the proper resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Basic computer knowledge, at an intermediate level in working with Microsoft Windows to include: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic CMMS experience
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
- Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Must be committed to working safely while accomplishing all tasks and promoting a safe work environment at all times.
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Kneel
10 lbs or less
Over 100 lbs
N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less
N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance)
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
- Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.)
Works in a warehouse that contains moving equipment and machinery.
ELS STATEMENT: Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.
# of Openings: 4
Company Division: AMZ