LPR Construction Industrial Project Manager in TBD, Colorado
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a specific project or several smaller projects at once. The Project Manager will have the authority to run the project on a day to day basis and will be responsible for the direction and performance of all aspects of the project with the support of the project team. The Project Manager will be responsible for all Design, Procurement, Construction and Financial aspects of the project and will ensure that all work is performed in conformance with L.P.R. Construction procedures and practices.
- 4+ years of experience in operations or project management in the construction industry.
- Construction Management degree preferred.
- Knowledge of construction, design, finance, and project management.
- Experience in managing projects involving various skilled trades to include, ironworkers, boilermakers, piping, structural, etc.
- Valid drivers’ license (with driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier) and ability to travel to/from and between projects.
Tracking Code: 780-573
Job Location: TBD, Colorado, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular