DCP Midstream Plant Operator in Roggen, Colorado
Plant Operator in Roggen, CO at DCP Midstream
Date Posted: 9/27/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Roggen, CO
Job Type: Skilled Labor - Trades
Date Posted: 9/27/2020
Job ID: 20000176
The Operations Technicians will be primarily responsible to operate a process (e.g.- plant, cavern, manned compressor stations treatment facilities), and perform maintenance and repair of instrument and mechanical systems as part of their normal responsibilities, in order to ensure safe and reliable operations. The role is a broadly skilled position, qualified to perform all operational and most maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their facility.
What you will do (dependent on asset specific equipment and requirements):
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate gas compression.
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate treatment systems such as amine, glycol, Sulphur Recovery Unit, etc.
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate Cryogenic processing unit. (including helium extraction)
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate NGL Fractionator.
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate utility systems such as cooling towers, boilers, furnaces, hot oil, waste heat, Thermal Oxidizer, etc.
• Startup, Shutdown, and operate liquid handling systems.
• Routine inspection and operation of dehydration systems.
• Operate storage and truck racks (such as condensate, wastewater, etc)
• Work with others to optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
• Responds to alarms and problems within the plant and makes appropriate corrections
• Routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory)
• Pipeline pigging (receive), hydrate management, etc.
Mechanical Maintenance and Repair:
• Maintenance and repair of engines, compressors and associated components, such as compressor valves, spark plugs, cooling and lubrication systems (auxiliary).
• Maintenance and repair of pumps and associated components, such as amine, glycol, condensate, NGL, etc.
• Maintenance and repair of other mechanical equipment such as block valves, control valves, air compressors, manual valve actuators, etc.
• Maintenance and repair of fixed equipment such as filters (all types), strainers, dehydration systems, etc.
Instrumentation and Electrical Maintenance:
Rev 1.0 Skills Development Program – Job Details 10/2019
• Routine inspection, calibration and repair of end devices such as transmitters, switches, fire eyes, haz gas detection, level detection, loop tuning, etc.
• Maintenance and repair of other instrumentation and electrical equipment such as valve actuators, positioners, electric motors, etc.
• Maintenance and repair of control system components such as Uninterruptable Power Supply’s, Programmable Logic Controllers, Equipment Health Monitoring devices, etc.
• Maintenance and repair of motor control systems and associated components.
• Routine inspection, calibration and repair of meter and associated equipment (meter tube plates, ultrasonic meter, flow computer)
• Routine inspection, maintenance and repair of communications equipment.
• Routine inspection, maintenance of sampling system.
• Product composition and quality sampling and testing.
• Work autonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions. Available for callout.
• Participate and successfully complete training programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations and company policy.
• Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
• Accurately complete documentation such as; timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job plans work permits and regulatory reports.
• Optimize work in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with the Maintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
• Maintain facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
• Effectively utilize tools and test equipment as needed.
• Respond to operational emergencies as a member of an emergency response team.
• Perform and accurately document regulatory required inspections.
• Supervise contractors, providing specialty services (Quality Assurance, Quality Control).
• Other projects or tasks as qualified skilled and assigned.
Two (2) years previously related experience, preferable in similar industry
High school degree or GED
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs
Currently live, or be willing to relocate, to within 35 miles of the reporting location
Primary Location: US-CO-Roggen
Job: Operations / Full-time
Job Posting: Sep 27, 2020, 12:00:00 AM