Ingersoll Rand Assembly Technicians - 1st and 2 Shift in PUEBLO, Colorado
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The general assembly process may require the employee to work at any station during the work day dependent on staffing and production demands. All employees may be expected to rotate to different work stations or they may be required to work in a specific work station depending on experience, training and skill level to perform work tasks. May be required to obtain certification for operation of Mules, Tuggers, Powered Industrial Trucks, Stackers and/or Overhead Cranes and may be required to obtain and maintain braze certification.
- Production assembly and test processes
- Must meet Takt time
- Follow 5S standards for area
Key Competencies and Success Factors:
- Good verbal communication and excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate a positive work attitude
- Must have the ability to keep up with high volume in a fast-moving environment
- Must have the ability to lift 35 lbs, as requested
Experience and Skills Required:
- Education standard: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess basic math skills, understanding of decimals and fractions for measurement
- Ability to read and write English for assembly directions, Work Order packets and safety instructions
- Completion of basic Forklift Training and Safety Orientation
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PUEBLO-Colorado
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 26, 2018, 2:02:12 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.