HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Stationary Engineer (Plant Operations) in Lone Tree, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today as a Stationary Engineer!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental * Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents * Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs * Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability * Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more! As aStationary Engineer, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. *Your duties will also include (but not limited to): * * Day-to-day operations and maintenance of high pressure boilers, chillers and all mechanical equipment relevant to heating, cooling and emergency power supply, and building automation systems * Conducts routine and periodic physical and functional checks of assigned areas to check the operation of heating, power and steam equipment and systems, such as steam boilers, pressure vessels, heating furnaces, water generators, fuel heating and pumping apparatus for proper operating conditions. * Enforce and comply with established measures for infection control, OSHA regulations and Safety / Risk Management Plans, policies, and procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- HS Diploma or GED
- Stationary Engineer License preferred
- 2 years’ experience working on high-pressure steam boilers, chillers, absorbers, and Building Automation Systems required Sky Ridge Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is a 284-bed acute care facility located on a 57-acre campus in Lone Tree, Colorado. It is a full service facility including adult and pediatric ERs, Cancer Center, and Spine & Total Joint Center, along with The Women’s Hospital. The Medical Center also specializes in pregnancy & childbirth in their Birth Place.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title: Stationary Engineer (Plant Operations)
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-94261