Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Reports to and supports (SPP) Program area.
• Supports projects with material planning, scheduling, and overall status reporting for responsible hardware and components throughout the Assembly Test and Launch Operations (ATLO) completion.
• Coordinate with program, planning, manufacturing, quality, procurement, and other supporting operations to ensure production schedules are met.
• Validate the production and/or procurement span using manufacturing resource planning/demand management principles.
• Maintain positive control of assigned hardware from initial issue throughout the hardware life cycle end state; includes any operations sent for outside processing.
• Provide customers with up-to-date and accurate status on hardware and/or projects.
• Assists program Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) with ERP analysis of pegging and cost movements.
• Willing to work overtime supporting off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment as needed to support critical project completion schedules.
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance prior to applying.
• Typically has 2-5 years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Desired Skills: • Familiarization with Manufacturing Resource Planning and Enterprise Resource Planning.
• APICS membership or APICS knowledge.
• SAP MRP knowledge and execution.
• Functional knowledge of MS Project.
• Knowledge or experience with cost account management (CAMs).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.