Lockheed Martin Machine Maintenance B in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Assist with repair and maintenance operations necessary to prevent breakdown and major overhauls on machine tools, fabrication machines and welding equipment. Examines equipment while in operation for defects or faulty operation. Assists with dismantling of machinery to gain access to trouble discovered and uses a variety of tools to perform the disassembly required. Ascertains cause of trouble, and obtains replacement parts as necessary. Checks replacement parts for proper dimensions using precision measur¬ing instruments. Reassembles equipment and tests for proper operation. Makes any adjustments necessary to ensure efficient machine performance.
• Mechanical understanding of hand and precision measurement tools
• Basic understanding of diagrams and drawings
• Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance, must be able to work shifts in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement, must be able to obtain and maintain all certifications as required
• Previous mechanical experience with precision machinery
• Previous experience working with lathes and mills
• Familiar with interacting with end users
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.