Lockheed Martin Industrial Facilities Maintenance Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: What will the space industry look like in 50 years? Follow us to find out. We’re shaping the space technologies of tomorrow, today. As we further enhance and develop our competitive enterprise for capturing new opportunities and disrupting our competitors, Lockheed Martin Space works to provide the path forward in a dynamic environment and to stay ahead of environmental changes.
Virtually every Lockheed Martin Space mission success starts with a strong foundation of facility infrastructure design, which is built and operated risk free in support of business needs without interruption. As a Facilities Manager at Lockheed Martin Space, you’ll have the opportunity to use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges and become an integral part of our team as we build new, and maintain current, state of the art engineering facilities. At Lockheed Martin Space, you’ll use innovative approaches that help ensure reliability of electrical & machine infrastructure that produces cutting edge space systems and analyzes trends while managing operational efficiencies.
In this Facilities Manager role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Leading teams consisting of Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Refrigeration, Plumbing & Pipe-fitting, Millwrights, Stationary Boiler House Operations, 2nd / 3rd Shift Operations team & Weekend Duty Lead, while implementing innovative processes that increase plant reliability, reduce business interruption risk and operating costs
• Oversee operation and maintenance care processes for infrastructure systems used within the approximately 3.7 Million square feet of Operational space in the Waterton campus in Littleton, CO.
• Actively participate in new facility project design reviews providing constructive comment to Facility Engineering
• Support project commissioning, functional check-outs to ensure designs are maintainable, while employing commonality with lifecycle costs minimized
• Managing a team budget, controlling cost, and managing organization work performance to established metrics.
• Support Predictive Maintenance technology & Digital Transformation initiatives
• Participate in the Facility Project Acceptance program, so assets are incorporated into Preventive Maintenance program with the right level of care that provides best value while maintaining assets in a reliable ready state in accordance with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles
• Support other Plant Operations managers with equipment assessments, field trouble shooting, energy management, and operational planning
• Ensure spares are maintained through Crib Operations to maximize uptime while minimizing costs
• Determine organizational training requirements that enable staff to support organizational needs
• Support and keep current the Facility Condition Assessments survey data
• Support and or lead facility incident investigations through the Facility Correction Action Board
• Support Capital Refurbishment Long Range Plan process
• Support Plant Outage Planning for the Facilities organization with communication, documentation, and execution
• Oversee Plant Operations and Services contract management for service agreements and non-labor cost management within department
• Experience leading a technical team and interfacing with trade personnel as well as facility staff
• Must have proficiency with Microsoft Windows products including: Power Point, Excel, and Microsoft Word
• Ability to write clear, concise, detailed descriptive reports
• Previous experience using Maximo, IWMS or equivalent Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
• Experienced with and demonstrated ability to follow established standards, policy and procedures, including mechanical, controls, construction, safety, risk planning, security, and for meeting program requirements
• Must be a United States citizen
• Must be able to obtain & maintain a Top Secret security clearance
• Knowledge of building and construction codes. Ability to read & interpreted construction MEP drawings
• Operational knowledge of Chilled Water Plants, Centralized Boiler House Operations, Steam systems, Colling Towers, Heat Exchangers, Plumbing systems, HVAC components & systems
• Application of predictive maintenance tools including vibration, ultrasonic and infrared analysis
• Ability to read/write Construction/Design standards as related to reliability/maintainability requirements
• Previous experience with Building Automation System implementation and incorporation of the IIoT
• Experience with application of Reliability Centered Maintenance principles
• Experience creating and managing vendor support service contracts
• LM21 or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• DOD and TS/SCI clearance desired
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.