CPI Card Group 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Littleton , Colorado
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for maintenance and repair of all Equipment and Facility needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance of all production and facility related equipment. This is including but not limited to; presses, imaging lines, Die cutters, compressors, HVAC, affixing equipment, Chillers, humidification, cutters, packaging lines and conveyors.
• Troubleshoot issues and make repairs relating to production and facility equipment as necessary.
• Able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical components, including but not limited to motors, drives, pumps, and control devices
• Assist in new equipment installation and existing equipment moves.
• Performs maintenance, service and repairs in the areas of carpentry, painting, building repairs, and miscellaneous facility related items as needed.
• Able to set up and operate welders, drill press, grinder, hand tools and other metal working equipment.
• Utilize and participate in the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Work effectively as a team player with peers and other departments to improve quality, performance and productivity.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept direction from management and peers to improve quality, performance and productivity.
• Maintain the plant and office area to assure a safe and clean working environment.
• Assist in special project work as requested.
• Performs other related duties as requested.
Pay, Shift, and Schedule:
Hourly Rate: $21.69
Shift: 2nd Shift
Training: 1st shift
• High school diploma or equivalent. Related Post Technical education desired.
• At least five years work experience in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC, and basic electrical repair. Manufacturing experience desired.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
• Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts.
• Able to work with minimal supervision in a Fast Paced Environment.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Valid drivers license
CPI Card Group® is a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. CPI helps our customers foster connections and build their brands through innovative and reliable solutions, including financial payment cards, personalization and fulfillment, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) instant issuance. CPI has more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and is a trusted partner to financial institutions and payments services providers. Serving customers from locations throughout the United States, CPI has a large network of high security facilities, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express and Discover®. Learn more at www.cpicardgroup.com.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding culture.
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.
External Job Title: 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
External Company URL: https://www.cpicardgroup.com/
Street: 10368 W Centennial Rd
Shift: US - Weekday nights