SiteWise Corporation Utility Construction Laborer in Henderson, Colorado
Looking to learn a skilled trade? SiteWise is currently hiring Laborers to learn the natural gas industry. These crews are responsible for going into residential and commercial areas working on underground utilities and working with their crew to complete tasks for the day. Growth is about the motivation of our team and there are endless opportunities to grow yourself and to grow with the company from laborer to crew lead, foreman and above. Laborers work under the direction of other field personnel performing physical activities in support of completing utility work. Laborers at SiteWise are so important to the day to day operations and should be able to trouble shoot, manage challenging jobs and naturally share our core values.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assists crew leader in construction, reconstruction and maintenance work
• Assists equipment operators by swamping, hand digging and locating underground obstructions
• Works with specialized equipment including jackhammers, rotary drills, power actuated fasteners and other industry tools
• Signals equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
• Works safely around backhoes, excavators, trenchers and dump truck
• Cleans and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
• Travel is required up to 50% of the time
• Performs other duties as assigned
• One (1+) plus years experience working with underground utilities is preferred.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year to year basis
• Possession of a valid Driver’s License is required
• Candidates must pass Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check and pass a pre-employment drug screen
SiteWise offers a great benefit package which includes:
•100% paid training
•Paid CDL Assistance
•Company paid Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
•Quarterly Safety Recognition
•Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
•401(k) with company match
•Paid holidays and paid time off
•Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
For more information on our benefits, click the link below:
Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minority/Woman/Veteran/Disabled.
of Openings: 7
External Company Name: SiteWise Corporation
External Company URL: www.sitewisecorp.com
Street: 6800 E 96th Ave