SiteWise Corporation Pothole Operator-CDL-A-Tanker in Henderson, Colorado
SiteWise LLC, a utility contractor, has provided turnkey construction and engineering services since 1987. These services include a wide variety of distribution/mainline construction, gas operations and maintenance, and meter/system interface services. SiteWise service offerings are enhanced by additional departments dedicated to utility locating, hydro excavation, subsurface utility engineering and route mapping.
The Pothole Operator/Hydro Excavation position, consistent with Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries’ operating procedures and in compliance with customer requirements to add value to the organization. This person naturally follows the core values of SiteWise.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Completes all work assigned in compliance with Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries procedures and customer requirements
• Utilizes company provided resources in a manner that is productive and protects the assets from damage and theft
• Responsible for their own safety, the safety of other Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries employees and the customers and general public that encounter their work activities
• At the completion of assigned work, follow up with job site foreman, and or your direct reports if supporting a bore-crew; is responsible for communicating with the bore lead
• Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of work orders and dailies. Submit all complete and accurate paperwork to their Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
• Advises the Operations Supervisor of any conditions in the field that will change the company’s ability to perform the work as required or complete the work on time. Follow any corrective action provided by the Operations Supervisor
• Trains and directs the duties of the pothole operator doing hydro excavation
• Performs daily and weekly truck inspections, truck / trailer paperwork including Department of Transportation (DOT) fuel log, immediately notify the Operations Supervisor of any truck / trailer repairs that are needed or performed
• Ensures that truck is fully equipped with tools, mirrors, tape measures, paint, core bits, core drill, backfill material, pot hole plates etc. and that the equipment operates properly
• Travel is required up to 50% of the time
• Performs other duties as assigned
• One (1+) plus years of demonstrated Potholing/Hydro Excavating experience with strong knowledge of underground utilities is required
• Two (2+) plus years of demonstrated experience in dry utilities is required
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year to year basis.
• A valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A, with airbrake endorsement and tanker endorsement) is required
• Candidates must pass Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check, a DOT regulated physical as a requirement of the job and pass a pre-employment drug screen
SiteWise offers a great benefit package which includes:
•100% paid training
•Company paid Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
•Quarterly Safety Recognition
•Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
•401(k) with company match
•Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
•Advancement opportunities, we believe in investing in those who want to invest in us
For more information on our benefits, click the link below:
Peak Utilities Services Group and Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minority/Woman/Veteran/Disabled.
External Company Name: SiteWise Corporation
External Company URL: www.sitewisecorp.com
Street: 6800 E 96th Ave