The Salvation Army Kettle Coordinator in Greeley, Colorado
07050 Kettle Coordinator 10.5.20
The Salvation Army of Greeley is seeking an individual for the position of Temporary Kettle Coordinator to collect kettle donations from ringing sites, deposit funds, track totals by site and submit daily reports. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position.
• Minimum high school diploma
• Experience in working with groups
• Experience in working with management
• Experience with basic accounting and/or budgets
• Coordinating collection of kettles
• Counting and depositing funds in the bank
• Setting up/maintaining an Xcel spreadsheet
• Use of email to convey information
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)