Noble Energy, Inc. Frac Foreman in Greeley, Colorado
Job: IRC27882 Frac Foreman
Job Title Frac Foreman
Location Greeley, CO, US
Organization Name Noble Energy Inc
Responsible for monitoring and supervision of the Company’s Frac jobs. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
· Supervises frac design with service companies to ensure a quality frac job.
· Completes weekly frac review of jobs performed for corporate office.
· Involved in planning, organizing and scheduling of frac operations on location.
· Completes evaluation after each frac job for service company and signs ticket if satisfied with job performed.
· Responsible for post-frac handoff to completions, flowback and production.
· May oversee Noble personnel including performance management
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Typically requires 6 years of experience in Frac/Completions/Production operations.
· Work may involve moderate to heavy physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions.
In order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist. Leader approval, time in current position, or ability to perform at the level does not guarantee a promotion. Requirements build as one progresses. In addition, the requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.