Area Wide Protective Field & Shop - Greely & Surrounding Areas in Greeley, Colorado
Field & Shop - Greely & Surrounding Areas
Shop and Laborer (Traffic Control) – Area Wide Protective
Are you interested in starting a CAREER WITH A PURPOSE?
We are currently looking to hire Shop and Laborer Workers in your area! Promotions will be available, based off your performance.
· Arrive at the shop and be prepared to work at the beginning of the shift.
· Responsible for Set Up and Tear Down of Multiple Work Zones (Loading and Unloading of Equipment)
· Travel from shop to multiple work zones
· Ability to place, move and dismantle signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices
· Follows safety rules and regulations on all work zone and flagging sites
· Report any safety hazards or traffic issue to Supervisor
· Act in a manner that represents the professional manner reflecting the company's values and principles
· Performing traffic control and flagging activities as needed
· Additional duties as assigned
- All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.**
· Team Player a must
· Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
Trailer Experience a Plus
Must have previous experience as a flagger and directing traffic
Must be physically able to lift 50 or more pounds –Labor Intensive Position
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
This is an outdoor position and you will work in all weather conditions.
Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
Must have a strong commitment to jobsite safety and be diligent in demonstrating safe work practices
Ability to earn PTO
Quarterly safety bonus and employee referral bonus
PAID ATSSA and CCA training and certification
**AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.