MillerCoors Sr. Process Leader - Facilities in Golden, Colorado
Sr. Process Leader - Facilities
Date: Sep 30, 2020
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 13338
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Process Leader – Utilities working in Golden, CO, you will be part of the Facilities Team in Brewery Operations. You will lead and motivate multiple Facilities Maintenance teams and contractors in the effective operations, quality, asset care, and continuous improvement of Facilities Services.
You will ensure that high quality products are produced cost effectively and safely through maximizing operational efficiency, and utilizing World Class Supply Chain principles and work practices that contribute to world class standards of operation through Facilities Management.
This position reports to the Golden Valley Technical Services Director – works closely with the facilities department and various asset care teams, as well as other process leaders and unit managers across the brewery and across 4 facilities (Cans, Bottles, Ends, Malting).
• Managing asset care through facilities services, ensuring the team understands and adheres to all of the operational, quality, and process standards (i.e. SOPs, maintenance schedules, and performances targets) and consistently monitoring performance
• Ensures the highest quality standards, and that safety and quality are placed above production targets and teams take corrective measures on quality problems and prevention
• Drives continuous improvement and leads problem solving, and leads in the application of continuous improvement tools and techniques to address gaps and exceed goals
• Delivers cost and productivity by being responsible for planning and execution of area financial results
• Manages asset care in an area of responsibility; mentors, supports, and coaches teams to ensure sufficient schedules to carry out tasks and required running repairs
• Leads team performance and builds a winning team
The Other Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business and/or a technical field and have at least 5 years’ experience in various technical/business aspects of facilities management, construction management, project management and/or engineering.
• Awareness of OSHA regulations, GMP, State Agricultural practices/policies, TTB regulations, FDA guidelines for food plant operations and environmental regulations regarding manufacturing brewery operations
• Possess basic facilities technical troubleshooting skills and knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (prefer SAP knowledge).
• Thorough knowledge of operation, asset care, and administration of facilities controls, facilities SAP applications and facilities leadership.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply now »