MillerCoors Process Leader - Maintenance in Golden, Colorado
Process Leader - Maintenance
Date: Feb 28, 2021
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 12806
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Process Leader – Maintenance working in Golden, CO, you will be part of Rocky Mountain Metal Container. You will provide leadership to the plant electrical teams. You will coach, develop, and mentor teams in building, maintaing and improving equipment expertise capability and ownership.
This position reports to the Manager of Engineering and Technical Services and works closely with electricians and other skilled trades.
• Provide leadership for optimal functioning and reliability of plants equipment and processes
• Develop and support a culture of continuous improvement and innovation to support improved performance of plant processes, assets, safety, and quality
• Lead teams in providing asset management and support to units and production teams
• Verify that the team is carrying out routine and planned maintenance and validating quality of work
• Analyze plant performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvement and initiating opportunity evaluation
• Analyze plant failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures and correct root causes
• Evaluate the impact of new equipment and sign-off on all plant modifications and changes for the assigned area
• Participate in the development of the asset management plan for functional areas and contribute suggestions and provide expert advice
• Implement the asset management plan to ensure the equipment specialist team has the required competencies
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant field
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in leading a maintenance team
• Strong understanding of asset care practices and maintenance-related systems
• Strong understand of PLC programming and troubleshooting
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 11
Job Posting Salary Range: $70,400 - $101,200
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.