Linderlake Corporation Fiber Optic Cable Locator in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Fiber Optic Cable Locator - Winter Park - Glenwood Springs, CO
Locating position available in the Colordao!
Starts as soon as someone can get there. Expected duration 3 months, possibly longer.
Area that needs to be located/covered extends from Winter Park, CO – Kremmling, CO – Dotsero, CO – Glenwood Springs, CO
The cable locator is responsible for the locating and protection of our clients buried fiber optic facilities.Requirements:
- Identify existing aerial and underground cable routes using location equipment.
- Ensure the client’s facilities are protected at all times during construction
- Update the client’s maps, as-builts and other documentation.
- Operate hand, electronic and power tools as required to maintain client facilities.
- Obtain work location and description via computer.
- Clear completed work via computer daily.
- Prioritize work activities by reviewing all locate requests to determine travel route and timeliness
- Operate handheld detection equipment in the designed manner
- Periodically remove and replace manhole lids, using manhole cover removal tool
- Mark the location of the underground fiber assets on roadways, private property, and other locations, as appropriate and needed, using required spray paints, flags and other equipment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with good driving record and Insurance.
- Must be able to work well in an unsupervised situation
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own cellular phone
- Must have a laptop computer with a wireless card
- Must have required safety equipment: Hard Hat, Safety Vest and Steel Toe Shoes Please contact Yvette at 708-231-1611And send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org