HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Surgical Technician Orthopedics in Englewood, Colorado
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Candidates
$5,000 Relocation Bonus for Qualified Candidates
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team in our Orthopedic Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Swedish Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our OR teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Position Summary: We are seeking a Surgical Technician to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Surgical Tech with us:
· You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department in the scrub role.
· You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
· You may come in contact with medications and therefore must demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and storage as well as maintaining a secure medication environment.
· You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff members, surgical technician students and existing staff.
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need:
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
· Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) required.
· Current CST Certification preferred
· Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.
· Two years experience as a Surgery Technician required.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Surgical Technician Orthopedics
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-93353