Robert Half International Controls Service Technician in ENGLEWOOD, Colorado
Robert Half Technology is partnering with an HVAC company to help find their next Controls Service Technician. The Controls Service Technician will support the BAS preventive maintenance, service related calls, and warranty calls for all BAS related projects. BAS Service Technicians will be responsible for new projects for BAS considered “small projects” typically $15,000.00 and below, tenant finish’s and software upgrades. This position is paying $90,000 and is direct hire. Please call 303-296-2345 if you're interested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
• Program, commission, and diagnosing problems on various pneumatic/electric/electronic control systems
• Alerton, Niagara N4,AX, and R2, and other vendor certifications required to position
• Be able to perform limited project management assignments and/or direct installation sub-contractors and scheduled checkout of building controls and systems on assigned small projects by his or her service supervisor.
• Be able to perform calibration of systems requiring basic electronic test equipment, such as multi-meters
• Perform and schedule service calls and preventive maintenance as directed by dispatch and as well as service supervisor.
• Communicates with Project Teams and controls sub-contractors upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Reports activities to project teams, project managers and supervisor to include services performed, problems resolved and outstanding problems/coordination required to fulfill customer commitments
• Completes paperwork including time sheets, expense sheets, service orders and on-site documentation
• Maintains a productive schedule of applied time
• Complete all required commissioning documentation
• Develops and mentors fellow service technicians in best practices of BAS service work to include trouble shooting, installation and time management.
• Works on and communicates to Service Manager career development plan to include desired career path and leadership training opportunities
• Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety
• Will be required to always present the best image to the customer and will be required to be in a company uniform at all times.
• Capable of climbing step ladders (to 14 ft), extension ladders (to 28 ft), or utilizing man-lifts (to 40 ft), to reach equipment, stage material, and/or install electronic or electrical components, as needed
• Continued education in the areas of coaching and management skills are required
• Will receive all direction from BAS Service Supervisor.
Non-essential Job Functions
• Other duties related to programming and commissioning of building controls and facilities management systems as assigned.
• Working knowledge of UBC and NEC codes. Reads and understands basic requirements of projects (specs, plans, codes).
· N4 Certification a bonus
• Must live in Colorado Springs or be willing to relocate
· Associate degree in one of the following disciplines:
· Electronics or Electrical Technology
· Mechanical Technology
· Computer technology
· Air Conditioning Technology
· In lieu of college degree listed above, equivalent of 5 to 10 years’ experience HVAC mechanical and/or control systems.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Control Integrator/programmer or 5 years of related work experience.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and currently maintain a safe driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
· Follow Through- This individual will follow up follow through with procedures set by the company.
- Quality Management- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Physical Demands: Lifting (approximately 50 lbs), climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.), bending or stooping, extended periods of walking, regular exposure to weather conditions, operating a motor vehicle, owning and operating power or hand tools, exposure to potentially harmful chemicals or materials
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: ENGLEWOOD, CO
Date Posted: February 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00610-0011698139
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT