Comcast Construction Coordinator 2, Residential in Englewood, Colorado
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Project
Management function. Ensures timely and cost-effective completion of
administrative details with the ability to coordinate diverse tasks
requiring exceptional organizational skills. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides administrative support for project completion; assists with
project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and
coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested
individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and
required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed
meetings or hearings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to
keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience