Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. Seasonal General Labor in Eckley, Colorado
Green Plains Inc. is a publicly traded Fortune 1000, diversified commodity processing business with agribusiness, ethanol production, cattle feed lot operations, commodity marketing, and distribution services. We are a growth company and the second largest consolidated owner of ethanol production facilities in the world. Green Plains, through our wholly owned subsidiary Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, also provides specialized ingredient solutions for leading food and feed manufacturers.
Green Plains Cattle Company - Eckley is looking for 2 seasonal general labor help to assist with harvest. Duties vary.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must be hard working and self motivated.
- Ability to work well with others and ability to work independently with multi-tasking skills.
- Must have a willingness to learn.
- Exemplify the high standards necessary to accomplish the goals of this company.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
Must exhibit strong attendance/punctuality.
Conserve organizational resources.
Follow instructions, respond to management direction; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Treat people with respect; work with integrity and ethically.
Ask for and offer help when needed.
Requisition Number: 18-0199
Post Date: 8/13/2018
Title: Seasonal General Labor
Employment Type: Seasonal
Work Hours: Day plus Extended Hours