MWH Pipefitter Helper in Denver, Colorado
MWH Constructors, a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Pipefitter Helper at our project in Denver, CO.
• Assists Pipefitter to assemble and install piping.
• Cuts or drills holes in walls to permit passage of pipes, using pneumatic drill.
• Selects specified type and size of pipe.
• Mounts pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold pipe.
• Assists Pipefitter to install valves, couplings, and other fittings.
• May disassemble and remove damaged or worn pipe.
• May assist in installation of high-pressure piping.
• The job requires working in high places and enclosed spaces, climbing, bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, lifting, and working in extreme temperature.
6450 York St, Denver, CO 80229
If interested and qualified, please contact:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be a U.S. high school graduate or possess a State issued GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application.
• If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform the work of a pipefitter.
• Eligible applicants must be living within commuting distance of the above mentioned Treatment Plant.
• Relocation will not be paid by MWH.
• Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.*
MWH Constructors is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):