Welch Equipment Field Forklift Technician in Denver, Colorado
Welch Equipment Co – We are a Toyota / Raymond lift truck dealer servicing all makes of lift trucks and other equipment. Now hiring internal combustion, electric forklift repair technician / mechanic and PM technicians. Shop positions available. Automotive Technicians/Auto Mechanics encouraged to apply. The applicant will be responsible for safely and effectively repairing and servicing numerous types of lift trucks and other warehouse equipment in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
• Above all, insure that safe practices are followed in all aspects of daily activities
• Diagnose / troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical issues accurately the first time
• Read schematics, diagrams, blue prints, etc. to assist with repairs and/or diagnostics
• Remove, replace, and repair major components of lift trucks, pallet trucks, sweepers/scrubbers, etc.
• Perform routine services on equipment including fluid and filter replacements
• Annual vehicle inspections as per manufacture requirements
• Perform on-site repairs in the field as needed in a fast paced and frequently high stress environment
• Maintain the premium degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction that Welch Equipment is known for
• Weekend and night work will occasionally be required
• Detail oriented, organized, and capable of working efficiently in a high pressure environment with minimal or no guidance
• Minimum High School education or equivalent in addition to significant training in the mechanical field
• Reasonable level of computer literacy
• Impeccable communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and backgrounds
• Willingness to work the significant hours associated with the warehouse industry including nights and weekends if required
• ASE certifications are highly preferred
Must have insurable drivers license
Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available along with 401k, paid Vacation, and Paid Sick Leave.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled