FleetPride Driveline Shop Associate in Denver, Colorado
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
Repair, fabricate and assemble drive shafts received through our exchange program according to company standards.
- Check in core parts.
- Fabricate and assemble drive shafts.
- Read blueprints when furnished by customer for special fabrication and assembly of driveshaft.
- Repair drive shafts according to company standards.
- Operate washers and other cleaning equipment as well as boxing station.
- Train new employees on the proper use and maintenance of equipment and facilities utilized in the performance of their job. Follow-up to ensure results are achieved.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- _Communicating: _Conveying information to others in an effective manner. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- _Active Learning:_ Understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- _Time Management_ - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- _Mathematics:_Ability to solve simple equations; ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
- _Critical Thinking: _Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- _Coordination:_ Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- *Oral Comprehension: *The ability to understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- _Problem Sensitivity:_ The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- _Deductive Reasoning:_ The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Environmental / Atmospheric Conditions
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise, Fumes
OSHA approved steel-toed safety shoes required from the first day of this job.
Protective eye-wear required from the first day of this job.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time