Pacific Office Automation Copier Service Technician in Denver, Colorado
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 office throughout 8 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho and Colorado.
We are the largest private dealership in the nation, and one of the world’s largest dealers for Konica Minolta copiers, printers, faxes and multifunctional devices. Yet our focus remains local.
We are a company with deep roots in the West, employing 1000+ hard-working men and women. We are dedicated to supporting the communities in which we operate, including many philanthropic efforts to support academics and athletics.
As a Service Technician, your duties will include:
- Providing high quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Developing options to solve unusual problems
- Managing time, resources and territorial consideration
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability
- Good customer service skills
- Computer knowledge
- Enjoys teamwork
- Strong communication skills
If you are a problem solver who is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we want to talk to you!
This position offers a full benefit package which includes matched 401k, full health/dental/vision insurance, FSA programs and more.
Job ID: 2018-1710