Fluor Cable Installer in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
Performs installation, removal, termination and testing of communications cables related to “Critical” computer room raised-floor equipment and other site-related communication cable requirements.
• Performs other general electrical, maintenance and communication cable installation-related duties as required.
• Installs/removes communication cables (fiber and copper), determines proper communication cable routing/termination and installs connections on fiber and copper communication cables.
• Installs communications cable tray, installs power feeds in a Critical Computer Room Raised-Floor environment.
• Installs conduit/cables for general site-related electrical applications.
• Performs other general maintenance-related duties.
• Works overtime (both scheduled and emergency), after hours (early morning or late night), weekends and holidays as required.
• Pager duty and associated responsibilities.
• Complies with all Fluor Corporation safety requirements and programs.
Salary Rate: $34.50 to $41.80/hour + Fringe
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 123638BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.