Frontier Airlines Aircraft Router in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Aircraft Routing Coordinator (ARC) is responsible for routing the Frontier fleet in coordination with the needs of all operational departments. The ARC will maximize efficiency through the routing of aircraft to meet maintenance, crew, airport, weather and operational needs.
In conjunction with and under the supervision of the Sr System Operations Control Mgr, the Aircraft Routing Coordinator will route the Frontier fleet of aircraft to meet all maintenance, crew, airport and operational needs.
- Initially assign and change tails assignments for all flights, adjusting all routings to maximize operational efficiency to the greatest extent possible.
- Coordinator fleet routing to meet all scheduled and future maintenance requirements.
- Manage day-of routing to maximize operational and on-time efficiency, including crew routing and connections, airport operations’ needs, to reduce delays to the greatest extent possible.
- Coordinate the movement and routing of all cancellations, extra sections, charter flights and any additional/unscheduled operations.
- Maintain constant communication with all operational departments regarding aircraft availability and needs.
- Minimum 2 years of airline operations experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of airline operations
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SABRE Air Centre software preferred
- Ability to pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to multi-task under high stress and time-sensitive conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with a wide variety of individuals
- Self-driven, with strong decision-making skills leading to success
- Ability to plan, implement and manage situations
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Requisition Number: 18-0205
Post Date: 8/6/2018
Title: Aircraft Router