POWDR Property Management Facilities Technician in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Property Management Facilities Technician
Job Status: Seasonal
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $12.75 to $13.65+, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Benefits: This is a seasonal position eligible for season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
The Copper Association / Property Management team provides outstanding community association management and facility and maintenance services for Copper Mountain managed properties. It is the Facilities Technician's responsibility to carry out all entry level duties in a manner to contribute to the team's overall effectiveness. Facilities Technicians must be flexible with working schedule and be able to communicate effectively in person and via radio in the English language.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all HOA facilities (including but not limited to building, grounds, and equipment) with an emphasis on high quality common area cleaning, disinfection, and maintenance, to assure the consistent, outstanding presentation of properties under our management.
- Common areas include common lobbies and entry ways, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, fitness rooms, garages, stairwells, saunas, steam rooms, games rooms, hot tub/pool areas, ski locker rooms, trash and recycling areas, and surrounding building grounds.
- Deliver outstanding custodial services with a focus on cleanliness and customer service.
- Ensure all facilities are fully operational, well-maintained, and provide a safe environment for owners, guests, and employees, and immediately report any potential safety or maintenance issues or concerns.
- Assistance with grounds maintenance and snow removal.
- Willingness to constructively receive and follow direction from Building Superintendents and Association Managers
- Work cooperatively with other Copper employees and departments.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper Mountain, the responsibilities of this position may change. The employee must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Honesty and integrity. Sets the example for others and is above reproach.
- Ability to handle and manage confidential information.
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines.
- Is supportive of Copper's "Core Values" and follows established policies and procedures.
- Willingness to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of the protocol.
- Organizational skills and personal discipline to complete daily tasks and projects.
- Good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure, variable business environment.
- Is flexible with work hours and assigned workdays of week.
- Fluency with spoken English required
- Bilingual skills in Spanish/English a plus
- Basic English language written communication skills a plus
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working indoors up to 100%
- Working outdoors or in inclement weather up to 25%
- Standing up to 100%
- Sitting up to 10%
- Color and night vision
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent or one year of work experience
- Demonstrated ability to stay with a job/company for at least one year
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- One year of building/facilities cleaning and/or maintenance experience is a plus
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here- Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled