POWDR Condo Maintenance Technician Level 3 in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Condo Maintenance Technician Level 3
Job Status: Year Round Full Time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $16.00 - $17.39+, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Benefits: This position is eligible to enroll in company subsidized medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, HSA, life/disability options; season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e., food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
Maintenance in Copper Mountain Lodging Services managed condominiums and support all team members. A behind the scenes problem solver who create worry free experiences for our owner's and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled maintenance in Copper CMLS managed condos, condominiums.
- Correspond with the Coordinator (office) using the ALICE app for communication of jobs. Take detailed notes on the issue and resolution when responding to a call.
- Work independently to troubleshoot and resolve issues requiring general maintenance and repair including but not limited to the following: fireplaces, heating, intermediate appliance repair, blinds, lock trouble shooting and repair, TV control systems repair (remotes, cables), intermediate plumbing for toilets, sinks & faucets, tubs & showers, and intermediate electrical abilities (changing outlets & T-stat, etc.).
- Operate a variety of equipment, including small and various power tools to perform repairs and maintenance.
- Being prepared to work on any special events and projects. Always maintain a safe work area.
- Work on special requests, and other projects as needed or directed by management.
- Perform PMI's (Preventive Maintenance) when assigned.
- Stock and maintain your work vehicle with supplies needed to complete various jobs.
- Create a safe work environment.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity.
- Can handle and manage confidential information.
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Is supportive of Core Values.
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach.
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment.
- Is flexible with hours and days of work.
- Can work any hours of the day, any days of the week.
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License
- Must be able to work well with others, while helping to lead and develop other staff members. Must be a team player.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- Formal Education
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2 years of basic experience in the maintenance field.
- Problem solver with a Can-do attitude.
- Self -- motivated
- Ability to properly assess problems and provide solutions.
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices. Must be computer literate with Microsoft Outlook and be able to learn other job related computer systems
- Use of many types of hand and power tools, planer, jointer, power saws, drills, routers, electrical meter, key punching and key cutting machines and other tools and equipment associated with repairing items in a condominium unit.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not considered in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here- Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled