POWDR Condo Maintenance Technician Level 2 in Copper Mountain, Colorado
Job Title: Condo Maintenance Technician Level 2
Job Status: Year Round Full Time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $15.00-16.29+, depending on experience
- Benefits: This position is eligible to enroll in company subsidized medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, HSA, life/disability options; season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
Must have 1 year of experience in the Building Maintenance field. General knowledge of painting, minor dry wall repair, drain clearing and toilet repair. Will conduct general maintenance that is needed at Copper such as: vacuum cleaner repair, window repair, interior door repair and key cutting. Must own and know how to use basic hand and power tools and have basic electrical and plumbing skills. Must be able to perform work from a ladder as required by Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Building Maintenance Supervisor and Foreman in controlling parts inventory and tools needed to perform repairs.
- Keep records properly, estimate jobs, and coordinate work for various subcontractors as directed by the Supervisor and Foreman.
- Perform general maintenance and repair to include: drywall, windows, Hide-a-Beds, blinds, interior doors, vacuum cleaners, tubs, faucets, toilets, lavatory & kitchen sinks.
- Work on new construction projects, special requests, and any other items as needed or directed by Supervisor or Foreman.
- Perform building maintenance on CMR, Association buildings, and CMLS management contracted units. Maintain a safe work area at all times.
- Must maintain complete and accurate bookkeeping records for parts billing, labor billing, time cards, and work orders.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70lbs and do some ladder work as required by the Building Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must have a valid US Driver's license.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year minimum in the Building Maintenance field.
- Must own and know how to use hand tools (screwdriver, hammer, hacksaw), some small power tools (drill, jig saw, etc.), electrical meter and drain clearing devices.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Outlook and be able to learn other job related computer systems procedures.
- Must be able to work well with others and be willing to learn more advanced skills associated with Bldg Maint. Must be a team player.
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled