The Salvation Army Christmas Kettle Coordinator in Colorado Springs, Colorado
07025 Kettle Route Manager 10.8.20
Christmas Kettle Coordinator
The Salvation Army is seeking to hire a full time temporary seasonal Route Manager. The Route Manager assists with the Annual Red Kettle Campaign by encouraging, supporting and coaching both paid and volunteer bell ringers. This position will meet with the Kettle Team and ensure that those under their supervision have adequate training, supplies and know their responsibilities. This position will end 12/30/2020
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Age 21 or older
• Valid CO Driver’s license, TSA Decision Driving Course
• Have a Christian experience that lends itself to understanding The Salvation Army standards, philosophy and policy with a willingness to adhere to it.
• Ability to speak and write the English language
• Ability to supervise temporary staff and volunteers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply fill out an application or provide a letter of introduction and resume to The Salvation Army 908 Yuma St. Colorado Springs, CO 80909 . Attention: HR or email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)