Occidental Petroleum PSM Coordinator (WES) in Aurora, Colorado
Title: PSM Coordinator (WES) Location: United States-Colorado-Aurora Other Locations:
Description Job Summary:
This Field Analyst position is located in Platteville, CO working for the Midstream Operation.
• Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for environmental and all applicable state and federal regulations
• Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Western Midstream Core Values
• Maintain effective communication with all other personnel, vendors and contractors to ensure individual job performance aligns with identified objectives/goals
• Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations within WES
• Stay abreast of changing technology through training opportunities, contact with suppliers and networking with others in your field
• Provide analytical reporting and material support to field operations
• Engage in monitoring and maintaining efficient use of field technology and/or materials
• Ensure effective material movements through inventory management, accurate bookkeeping and billing / invoice coordination
• Maintain compliance with proper regulatory reporting and guidelines
• May assist in budget modeling and planning exercises
• Respond to partner and audit inquiries
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferred
• Proficiency in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
• Understanding of SAP or equivalent accounting software required
• Experience working in oil and gas production operations preferred
• Experience working with oil and gas control systems preferred
High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a Monday through Friday 40 hour per week work schedule